Friday, March 30, 2012

Goodbye First Tooth -

On Thursday March 29, 2012, my baby girl, whom we know as T2, lost her first baby tooth.

The first thing that came to my mind was "Geez, after all that work for that tooth to
cut and come in," and all the turmoil  we went through for her to keep her teeth clean and brushed ~
just like that, one baby tooth down.

The way it played out I actually ended up pulling it.  Or as my Hubs says, "yanking it out."  Which is just ridiculous.

She came home from school and said it was bothering her. Her older sister T1 said "T2, mommy pulled all my teeth out. It doesn't hurt. Let's do it."  T2 agreed and we grabbed some dental floss, tried a few times to get the lasso around it and once secured, one small yank and it was out.  It was so close to coming out that it actually flew onto the floor.  Luckily we got it for our dog did.

The tooth fairy was very generous by giving her 5 gold, Sacagawea dollars.  I was a quick thinker in telling her that she only does that for the first time.

I guess this is a milestone.  The beginning of T2 leaving the baby things behind.  Growing up so to say.  And I just can't believe it's happening already.


No comments:

Post a Comment